Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Definite Major Purpose


Guide to Financial Prosperity

1.I am a successful trader, teacher and writer.

In return for the success, I will develop trading plans, implement them with discipline and risk control and continuously learn and improve.

I will study the history of financial markets to exploit and profit from the swings of market psychology which are irrational but repetitive.

I will study the teachings of Napoleon Hill, Sun Tzu's Art of War and Business Man Mindset.


Guide to Love and Romance

2. I am leading a fulfiling life of abundance with Hwei Ling and our 3 kids. We will live in our lovely house and in our lovely Toyota Camry with at least USD1 million in our bank account.


In return for the fulfiling life, i will love and cherish them , give them my very best forever.

Guide to Sound Physical Health

3.I am leading a healthy life with weight 65kg, HbA1C 6 till 65 years old.

In return for my good health, I will eat healthy with Fish soup, soup with rice, YTF and vegetarian food, exercise at least 3 times per week and sleep at 12midnight and wake up at 7am everyday.


Guide to Sharing my Life's Blessings (Peace of Mind)

4. I am contributing to the world with my trading profits, my teaching and my writing.I am contributing to my school by becoming the member of the Board of Director of Hwa Chong Institution (The Chinese High School)


Guide to Enjoying my Life's Riches (Hope and Faith)

5. In return for enjoying life's riches, imust have

Definiteness of Purpose
Applied Faith
Going the extra mile
Positive mental attitude
Complete self discipline
Open Mind

No comments:

Post a Comment