Monday, February 22, 2010

Napoleon Hill

Complete Self-Discipline

Step 2

1. Take posession and complete control of my mind. Focusing on the things I want and ignoring the things I do not want. This is done by the formation of definite habits of thought and physical action. Have the habit of affirming my major purpose at least once daily and see myself already in possession of the things I desire.

Step 5

2. If fear, doubt, self limitations and temporary defeat strike, see it as a success and immediately look for the seed of an equivalent benefit. Every adversity carries with it the seed of an equivalent benefit and temporary defeat is not failure.

3. The reward for self displine is guidance and direct contact from infinite intelligence and avoid becoming the victim of the stray winds of circumstances.

4.Always think first and act afterwards. I must be smarter than my enemy. Select my own battleground and select my own weapons. Because whatever I do to or for the other person, I do it to or for myself. Build my 3 walls of protection so that nobody wil know all about me or what goes on in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment