Sunday, March 21, 2010

Napoleon Hill

Napoleon Hill's Teachings

Step 1-Definite Major Purpose

Have a definite Major Purpose

Definiteness of Purpose-1- Disk 1
Concentration-10-Disk 6

Step 2- Faith and Belief

Have the habit of affirming my major purpose at least once daily and see myself already in posession of the things I desire.

Applied Faith-3-Disk 2
Creative Vision-14- Disk 8

Step 3-Plan

Determine what I must give in return for the things I want and keep my mind open to guidance from within.

Mastermind-2-Disk 2
Accurate Thinking-11-Disk 6

Step 4-Action

Accept the Plan and Act upon it at once

Go the extra mile-4-Disk 3
Cooperation-13-Disk 8
Personal Initiative-6-Disk 4
Enthusiam-9-Disk 6
Sound Physical Health-15-Disk 8
Budegeting Time and Money-16-Disk 9

Step 5-Persistence

Know that Man's faith is tested many times and this is just one of the testing times.

Positive Mental Attitude-7-Disk 5
Complete Self Discipline-8-Disk 8
Learning from Adversity and Defeat-12-Disk 7
Cosmic Habit Force-17-Disk 9



No comments:

Post a Comment