Monday, April 5, 2010

My ideal lifestyle is a

1. Lifestyle of Abundance and Love with my Family

By 2020, we are living in 35 Bedok Place, opposite my sister with my Silver Toyota Camry G and at least US$1 million in my bank account with Standard Chartered Bank.

In return for my Lifestyle of Abundance and Love with my Family, I will love and cherish them, give them my very best in terms of Time and Money forever.

2. Life of Success as a Trader, Teacher and Writer

By 2012, I am the President and Chief Executive of the Yeou Family Investment Corporation and the Chief Fund Manager of the Yeou Family Financial Freedom Fund. I implement my trading plans with discipline and risk control. I am consistently earning a monthly income of at least US$10000 from my trading.

By 2012, I am the Part-Time tutor for NYP, NTU and NUS, teaching Economics and Statistics. I am teaching courses and writing books on Napoleon Hill's Think and Grow Rich. I am consistently earning a monthly income of at least US$10000 from my teaching and writing.

In return for my Success as a Trader, Teacher and Writer, I will

i) Develop and Implement my Trading Plans for Day Trading with discipline and risk control.
ii) Develop and Implement my Trading Plans for Long Term Investing with discipline and risk control.
iii) Master and Apply my Knowledge in the History of Financial Markets in my trading and investing.
iv)Master and Apply the Teachings of Napoleon Hill in my Psychology.
v)Master and Apply the Teachings of Sun Tzu's Art of War in my Philosophy.

3. Lifestyle of Contribution

By June 2010, I am contributing 10% of my trading profits to charities.
By 2012, I am contributing contributing to the lives of my students with my teaching and writing.
By 2020, I am contributing to my school as the Board of Director of Hwa Chong Institution.

In return for my Lifestyle of Contribution, I will

i)Develop and Implement my trading plans for Day Trading with Discipline and Risk Control.
ii)Develop and Implement my trading plans for Long Term Investing with Discipline and Risk Control.
iii)Master and Apply my Knowledge on the History of Financial Markets in my Trading and Investing.
iv)Master and Apply the Teachings of Napolon Hill in my Psychology.
v) Master and Apply the Teachings of Sun Tzu's Art of War on my Philosophy.

4. Lifestyle of Sound Physical Health

By June 2010, I weigh 65kg, Hba1C of 6 until at least 65 years old.

In return for my Lifestyle of Sound Physical Health, I will

i) eat only fish soup, soup with rice, YTF and vegetarian food.
ii)exercise at least 3 times per week.
iii) sleep at 12 midnight and wake up at 7 am every day.

2 comments:

  1. My ideal Lifestyle is a

    1.Lifestyle of Abundance and Love with my Family

    By 2020, we are living in 35 Bedok Place opposite my sister with my Toyota Camry G and at least US$1 million in our bank account in Standard Chartered Bank.

    In return for the Lifestyle of Abundance and Love with my Family, I will love and cherish them and give them my very best in terms of time and money forever.

    2. Life of Success as a Trader, Teacher and Wirter.

    By 2012, I am the President and Chief Executive of the Yeou Family Investment Corporation and the Chief Fund Manager of the Yeou Family Financial Freedom Fund. I implement my trading plans with discipline and risk control and exploit and profit from the big swings of market psychology which are irrational but repetitive. I am consistently earning a monthly income of at least US$10000 from my trading.

    By 2012, I am a part-time tutor with NYP, NTU and NUS. I am the teacher and writer of a course of Napoleon Hill Think and Grow Rich. I am consistently earning a monthly income of at least US$10000 from my teaching and writing.

    In return for my Success as a Trader, Teacher and Writer, I will
    i)Develop and implement my trading plan for day trading with discipline and risk control.
    ii)Develop and implement my trading plan for Long Term Investing with discipline and risk control.
    iii) Master and apply my knowledge on the history of financial markets in my trading and investment.
    iv) Master and Apply the teachings of Napoleon Hill on my Psychology.
    v) Master and Apply the teachings of Sun Tzu Art of War on my Philosophy.

    3. Lifestyle of Contribution

    By June 2010, I am contributing 10% of my trading income to charities.
    By 2012, I am contributing to the lives of students with my teaching and writing.
    By 2020, I am contributing to my school as the Board of Director of Hwa Chong Institution.

    In return for my lifestyle of contribution, I will
    i) Develop and implement my trading plan for my day trading with discipline and risk control.
    ii) Develop and implment my trading plan for my long term investing with discipline and risk control.
    iii) Master and apply my knowledge on the history of financial markets in my trading.
    iv) Master and apply the teachings of Napoleon Hill on my Psychology.
    v) Master and applu Sun Tzu Art of War on my Philosophy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My ideal lifestyle is a

    1. Lifestyle of Abundance and Love with my Family

    We live in 35 Bedok Place opposite my sister with my silver Toyota Camry G and at least US$1million in my bank account with Standard Chartered Bank.

    In return for my Lifestyle of Abundance and Love with my Family,I will forever love and cherish them and give all my very beat in terms of time and money forever.

    2. Life of Success as a trader, Teacher and Writer.

    By 2012, I am the President and Chief Executive of the Yeou Family Investment Corporation and the Chief Fund Manager of the Yeou Family Financial Freedom Fund. I implement my trading plans with discipline and risk control and expoit and profit from the big swings in market psychology which is irrational but repetitive. I am consistently earning a monthly income of at least US$10000 from my trading

    By 2012, I am a part-time tutor with NYP, NTU and NUS. I am the teacher of courses on Napoleon Hill Think and Grow Rich and the writer of books on Napoleon Hill Think and Grow Rich. I am consistently a monthly income of at least US$10000 from my teaching and writing.

    In return for my success as a trader, teacher and writer, I will

    1 Develop and implement my trading plans on day trading with discipline and risk control.
    2. Develop and implement my trading plans on long term investing with discipline and risk control.
    3. Master and apply my knowledge on the history of financial markets in my trading.
    4. Master and apply the teachings of Napoleon Hill on my Psychology.
    5. Master and apply the teachings of Sun Tzu Art of War on my Philosophy.

    3. Lifestyle of Contribution.

    By June 2010, I am contributing 10% of my trading profits to charities.
    2. By 2012, I am contributing the lives of my students with my teaching and writing.
    By 2020, I am contributing to my school as the Board of Director of Hwa Chong Institution.

    ReplyDelete