Sunday, June 20, 2010

T Harv Eker- Millionnaire Mind Intensive

1. Right Beliefs

i) I am a worthy person, I am a valuable person, I deserve to be rich, I deserve to be a multi-millionnaire. I have a millionnaire mind.

I am an excellent receiver because I give readily to everyone.
I am an excellent of help from everyone beacuse I help everyone.
I love selling and promoting because I have so much to offer. I have a millionnaire mind.

ii) I make money easily and quickly in large amounts. I have a millionnaire mind.

iii) Rich perople are the best people in the world and I am one of them. I am rich. I give readily to everyone and benefit them. I have a millionnaire mind.

2.What I want.

i) I want financial freedom, to live my desired lifestyle for myself, my wife, my mother, my family and my friends without working and without relying on anyone for money. My aim is to accumulate at least US$1.8million in my financial freedom account ie US$15000 per month for the next 10 years.

ii)I am an excellent money manager. I pay myself frist and put money into my financial freedom account everyday. Manage my inflows: investment income, passive income, working income, savings and simplify. Manage my outflows: FFA, LTSS, EDU, NECC, PLAY, GIVE. 50% for NECC, the rest 10%each from my working income. My Passive income and Investment income: 50%for FFA, the rest 10% each.

iii)My main job is to manage my money, my investment income and to create passive income structures. My money works hard for me and generate more money for me. I create enough passive income to support my desired lifestyle. I am financially free, work beacuse I want to work and not because I have to.

3. Why I want financial freedom.

i) To be the person I have to be in character, minset and habits -Real, from the heart, and honest.

ii) For the desired lifestyle for my wife, my mother, my family and friends- Spend time with them, Spend money on them, Go Tavelling- Purpose, Family.

iii) Becoming rich is proportionate to the problems I solve and the value I create to the world- Giving, Attitude to failures and Learning.

3.Change my Beliefs.

i) Find counteracting evidence for my negative beliefs.
ii) Find supporting evidence for my supportive beliefs.

iii) We don't see the world for what it is , we see the world as what we are, When we believe it, we see it. We act or not act acording to our beliefs and therefore produce the exact results as our beliefs.

2 comments:

  1. 1. I am a worthy person, I am a valuable person, I deserve to be rich, I deserve to be a multi-millionaire.

    2. Making money is easy. I make money easily, quickly and in large amounts.

    3. Rich people are the best people in the world. I am one of them. I am rich. I help other people and benefit them.

    1. What do I want. I am financially free. I have accumulated at least $1.8 million in my bank account and have been accumulating at least $15000 per month for the past 10 years. My full time job is to manage my money, manage my investment income as a trader, manage my working income beinga teacher and writer and creating passive income streams. I am an excellent money manager. I earn consistently US$15000 from my trading, US$10000 from my teaching and writing and put them into my 6 jars of money , FFA,LTSS, EDU, NESS,PLAY , GIFT accounts. My money works hard for me and generate more money for me. I earn enough passive money to support my lifestyle. I work because I want to.

    Why?
    1. For me to become the peron with the right beliefs, attitude and mindset. I am a consistently successful trader, I am an excellent teacher and writer. I am a good husband, father,son, brother and friend. I am a philanthropist, educator and board of director.

    Consistently successful trader-implement my trading plans with discipline and risk control and exploit and profit from the big swings of market psychology which are irrational but repetitive. I am earning at least US$15000 from my trading every month.

    Excellent teacher and writer. By 2011, I am teaching courses and writing books based on Napoleon's Think and Grow Rich and Sun Tze's Art of War. I am earning atleast US$10000 per month from my teaching and writing.

    Good Person, Husband, Father, Son, Brother and Friend, My lovely hme , My SilverToyota Camry, US$1.8 million and 35 Bedok Place as my investment property.

    Philanthroipist, Eduactor, Board of Director- Charity, Teacher and Writer and Board of Dircetor of Hwa Chong Institution.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Technical Analysis-Behavioural Patterns

    Mental Analysis
    Attitude

    1. Take 100% responsibility of my success as a consistently successful trader.

    2. Winning attitude-Expect a positive outcome from my trading with the acceptance that whatver outcome is a reflection of stae of development and what I need to learn to do better.

    3. Self Valuation- from environment from young, culture and work ethics- Expand my self worth. I am a worthy person, I am a valuable person, I deserve to be rich, I deserve to be a multi-millionnaire.

    4. Trade without fear-

    Align my beliefs and attitute with my desires with the external environment.

    Nature of trading
    1. Anything can happen-It just takes one trader to negate the positive outcome of an edge.

    2. Very trade is unique and independent of previous trade and future trades.

    3. I do not need to know what is going to happen next in order to make money since there is a random sequence of wins and losses in a given set of variables defined as an edge.

    4. There is a random sequence of wins and losses in a given set of variables defined as an edge.
    Each loss brings faster the next win.

    5. An edge is simply an indication of a higher probability of something happening over another.
    I must keep the odds in my favour for every trade and increase the sample size. There is no need additional vaibles since anything can happen. No need to predict head or tail when the probability is fixed.

    What I need to do:
    1. I objectively identify my edge.
    2. I act on my edge without reservation and hesistation.
    3. I predefine the risk of every trade.
    4. I completely accept the risk.
    5. I pay myself whenever the market makes money available for me.
    6. I continually monitor myself for the susceptibilty of making errors.
    7. I understand the necessity of these principles of consistent success and I will never violate them.

    Nature of beliefs
    1.There is no truth. Beliefs are judged based on whetther they are useful or useless to what I am trying to accomplished.

    2. Beliefs affect my expectation, my perception, my actions and decisions and my felings on decisions.

    3. Useful beliefs should be channelled more energy. Useless beliefs should be deactivated.

    What should be done.

    I am a consistently successful trader.Changes can occur as a result of my willingness to change , the intensity of my desires and clarity of intetntion.

    New belief: I am a consistently successful trader.
    Observe and refocus: my thoughts, speech and actions
    Self discipline and refocus
    New identity.

    Trade without recklessnes and euphoria: No rules, violate rules, overtrade, too big position

    I need to have a mental structure (restrictions, boundaries and rules): When go in, how big position, when take profits , when take losses to function well.

    ReplyDelete