Monday, June 21, 2010

T Harv Eker Millionnaire Mind Intensive II

5. Excellent Receiver

i) Universe, if there is anyone who has something great coming to them but is unwilling to receive it, send them to me. I am open and willing to receive everything.

ii) Practise receiving with my Play account.

iii)Practise receiving fully all the money that come to me. My investment income, my passive income, my working income, my savings from simplify and money that I found. I am a Money Magnet! Thank You Thank You Thank You.

6. Success

i) Recognize and acknowledge all my Successes.
ii) Celebrate all Wins!
iii)Keep a Success Journal with 5 successes everyday!

7. Success Theme

i) Write a Success Theme and sing it 5 times everyday.

8. Action.

i) Feel the fear and do it anyway.
ii) Act in spite of fear.
iii) Success comes from the HEART!

No comments:

Post a Comment