Sunday, June 20, 2010

Yeo Keong Hee's Book

1. Psychology

i. Take advantage of market's psychology. Overcome my trading bias. Stay disciplined in following my rules.

ii. Think in terms of probability. My system should be evaluated over a large number of trades across all market conditions. Do not be bothered by my recent trades and do not try to predict the future. Let the odds play out.

iii. Master myself. Have a trading routine.


2. Have an edge over the market.

i. 70% success rates
ii. Know the logic of my system. Believe it wholeheartedly . Follow my rules wholeheartedly.
iii. BSPTR: Order flow, Demand and supply of professionals, origin of price movement. Who is on the other side of my trade? Have an edge, be different from the herd, get in faster than the herd and get out faster than the herd.

3. Money management

i. Reward to risk of 2 to 1 at least
ii. Position sizing with risk 0.5% of equity
iii. Exit: Fixed exit, trailing stops, scale in, Avoid large losses.


4. System

i. Trade frequency vs selectivity
ii.Balance reward to risk 2 to 1
iii. Balance success rate 70%





No comments:

Post a Comment