Saturday, August 14, 2010

Affirmation for Trading

1. Technical analysis is about behavioural patterns.
Mental analysis is to think like a trader.

2. Attitude:
i)Take 100% responsibility.
ii) Wining Attitude. Expecting a positive result from my trades with the acceptance that whatever that happens is a result of my development and what I have to learn to do better.
iii) I am a worthy person. I am a valuable person. I derserve to be rich. I deserve to be a multi millionaire.

3. Trade without fear.
i) Anything can happen.
ii) Every moment is unique and independent.
iii) I do not have to know what is going to happen next to make money.
iv) There is a random sequence of wins and losses in a given set of variables in an edge.
v) An edge is an indication of a higher probabilty of something happening over others.

i) I perdefine the risk of every trade.
ii) I accept the rick.
iii) I pay myself as market makes money available to me.
iv) I objectively identify myedge.
v) I act on my edge without reservation or hesitation.
vi) I continually monitor my susceptibility of making errors.
vii) I understand the significance of these principles of consistent success and I will ne ver violate them.

i) Ther is no truth. Beliefs are judged by the extent which they are useful to what I want to achieve.
ii) Beliefs affect my expectation, my perceptiona dn interpretation. Affect my actions and decisions. Affect my feelings.
iii) Beliefs resist changes and demand expression. As such, I channel more energy to my useful beliefs and deactivate my useless beliefs.

i) I am a consistently successful trader.
ii) Observe and refocus.
iii) Self discipline and refocus.
iv) New identity.

4. Trade without reckelessness. Need a mental structure, (restrictions, boundaries and rule on when to enter, when to take profit, take losses and how much to play)

No comments:

Post a Comment