Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Affirmation for trading

1. Technical Analysis: Behavioural Patterns
Mental Analysis: Think like a trader.

2. Attitude :
Take 100% responsibility for my success as a trader.
Have a winning attitude: Expecting a positive result from my trades with the accpetance that whatever results I get reflects my atsge of development and what I need to learn to do better.
I am a worthy person. I am a valuable person. I deserve to be rich. I deserve to be a multi-millionire.

3. Trade without fear.
a)Any thing can happen.
Every trade is unique and independent.

I predetermine the risk of every trade.
I accept the risk.
I pay myself as the market makes money avaiable to me.

I do not need to know what is going to happen to make money.
There is a random sequence of wins and losses in a given set of variables defined as an edge.
An edge is an indication of something happening over another.

I keep the odds in my favour for every trade.
I have a large sample size.
I objectively identify my edge.
I act on my edge without reservation and hesitation.
I continually monitor myself for any trading errors.
I know the necessity of these principles of consistent success and I will never violate them.

b) I am a consistently successful trader.
Sberve my thoughts, speech and actions.Refocus.
Self discipline and Refocus.
I am a consistently successful trader.

c) Beliefs affect my expectations, affect my perceptiona and interpretation, affect my decisions and actions, affect how I feel about my actions and decisions
There is no truth only useful or useless beliefs.
I channel energy into my useful beliefs and withdraw energy from my useless beliefs.

4. Trade without recklessness.

I have a mental structure (rules, retrictions and boundaries) on when to enter, when to take losses, when to take profits and how much to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment