Saturday, August 14, 2010

Affirmation

1. I am a worthy person. I am a valuable person. I deserve to be rich. I deserve to be a multi-millionaire.
Making money is easy. I make money easily, quickly and in large amounts.
Rich people are the best people in the world. I am one of them. I am rich. I help other people and benefit them.

2. I am financially free. I have accumulated US$1.8 million and have been accumulating US$15000 per month for the past 10 years. My main job is to manage my money, manage my trading income of US$15000 per month and my teaching and writing income of US$10000. I create passive income structures for my trading income and working income. My money works hard for me and generate more money for me. I create enough passive income to suupport my desire lifestyle. I work because I love to.

3. Why? For me to become the person with the right beliefs, attitude and mindset. By 2011, I am the President and Chief Executive of my company. I follow my trading plan with discipline and risk control and expoit and profit from the big swings in market psychology which are irrational but repetitive. I am earning at least US$15000 per month from my trading. By 2011, I am teaching courses and writing books based on Napoleon Hill's Think and Grow Rich and Sun Tzu's Art of War. I am earning at least US$10000 per month from my teaching and writing.

For the desired lifestyle for myself, my wife Hwei Ling, my 3 kids , my mother, my family and friends. I am a good person, a good husband, a good father, a good son, a good brother and a good friend. I am a consistently successful trader and an excellent eacher and writer. I am living in my happy home at Blk 341 Tampines Street 33 #06-280 with my silver Toyota Camry and at least US$1.8 million in my bank account with Standard Chartered Bank. I also own 35 Bedok Place as our investment property.

I am a phlanthropist, an educator and the Board of Director of Hwa Chong Institution.

No comments:

Post a Comment