Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Affirmation

1. I am a worthy person. I am a valuable person. I derserve to be rich. I deserve to be a multi-millionnaire.

Making money is easy. I make money easily, quickly and in large amounts.

Rich people are the best people in the world. I am rich. I help other people and benefit them.

2. I am a consistently sucessful trader. I implement my trading plans with discipline and risk control and explit and profit from the big swings in market psychology which are irrational but repetitive. I am earning at least US$15000 per month from my trading.

3. I am an excellent teacher and writer. I am teaching courses and writing books based on Napoleon Hill's Think and Grow Rich and Sun Tzu's Art of War. I am earning at least US$10000 per month from my teaching and writing.

3. I am an excellent passive income earner. My main job is to manage my trading income of US$15000 per month and working income of US$10000 per month. I create passive income structures for them. My money works hard for me and generate more money for me. I earn enough passive income to support my desired lifestyle. I work because I love to.

4. I am a good person. I am a good husband. I am a good father. I am a good son. I am a good brother. I am a good friend. I live at Blk 341 Tampines Street 33 #06-280 with my happy family with my silver Toyota Camry G and at least US$1.8 million in my bak account with Standard Chartered Bank. We also own 35 Bedok Place as our investment property.

5. I am a philanthropist and educator and the Board of Director of Hwa Chong Institution.

No comments:

Post a Comment