Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My vision

I am leading

1. A life of Success as a Trader, Teacher and Writer.

By 2012, I am the President and Chief Executive of the Yeou Family Investment Corporation. I implement my trading plans with Risk Control and Discipline and exploit and profit from the big swings in market psychology which is irrational but repetitive. I am earning at least US$10000 per month from my trading.

By 2012, I am teaching courses and writing books based on Napoleon Hill's Think and Grow Rich and Sun Tzu's Art of War. I am earning at least US$10000 per month from my teaching and writing.

2. A Life of Contribution to my family, my students and my school.

By June 2010, I am contributing 10% of my trading profits to Hwei Ling, my family and my friends, 10% of my trading profits to myself and 10% of my trading profits to my education and 70% of my trading profits to my Financial Freedom account.

By 2012, I am contributing to the lives of m y students with my teaching and my writing.

By 2020, I am contributing to my school as the Board of Director of Hwa Chong Institution.

In return to my life of Success as a trader, teacher and writer and my Life of Contribution to my family my students and my school, I will

i) implement my trading plans with risk control and discipline
ii) Master and apply my knowledge of financial markets history in my trading and investment
iii) Master and apply the teachings of Napoleon Hill and Sun Tzu's Art of War in every aspects of my life.

3. A life of Abundance and Love with my family

By 2020, I am living in my lovely house in Blk 341 Tampines St 33 #06-280 with my family with my Silver Toyota Camry G and at least US$1 million in my bank account with Standaard Chartered Bank.

In return of my life of Abundance and Love, I will love and cherish them, give them my very best in terms of time and money forever.

4. A Life of Sound Physical Health

By June 2010, I weigh 65kg, with Hba1C of 6 till at least I am 65 years old.

In return for my life of sound physical health, I will
i) Eat only fish soup, soup with rice, vegetarian food and Yong Tau Foo.
ii) Exercise at leat 3 times per week
iii) Sleep at 12 midnight to 7 am daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment