Monday, April 19, 2010

Napoleon Hill

1. Desire

My ideal lifestyle is a Life of Success as a Trader, Teacher and Writer.

By 2012, I am the President and Chief Executive of the Yeou Family Investment Corporation and the Chief Fund Manager of the Yeou Family Financial Freedom Fund. I implement my trading plans with discipline and risk control and exploit and profit from the big swings of market psychology which is irrational but repetitive. I am earning at least US$10000 per month from my trading.

By 2012, I am a PT tutor with NYP and NTU, teaching Economics and Statistics. I am teaching courses and writing books based on Napoleon Hill's Think and Grow Rich and Sun Tzu's Art of War. I am earning at least US$10000 from my teaching and writing.

I am leading my life of Contribution to my family, my students and my school.

By June 2010, I am contributing 10% of my trading profits to my family, my wife and my friends.
By 2012, I am contributing to the lives of my students with my teaching and writing.
By 2020, I amd contributing to my school as the Board of Director of Hwa Chong Institution.

I am leading my life of abundance and love with my family.

By 2020, We live in 35 Bedok Place opposite my sister with my Toyota Camry and at least US$1 million in my bank account with Standard Chartered Bank

I am leading my life of Sound Physical Health with weight 65kg, Hba1C of 6 till at least 65 years old.

2. Faith

Have the habit of affirming my major purpose daily.
See myself already in possession of the things I desire.
I have a burning desire of their realisation, I expect success. I earn the right of my sucess since I give more than what I desire to have.

3. Plan
Use only facts in my planning.
Make my own plans.
Make my plans and never change my plans.

4. Action
Do not procrastinate. Start from where I stand. Use my available tools. Better tools will come along.
Go the extra mile. Render more services, better service, to all people at all times with a pleasant, pleasing attitude.
Budeget all my time to the attainment of my definite major purpose.

5. Persistence
Recognize that temporary defeat is not failure. It is just a signal that my plans are unsound. Build better plans. Start all over again.
Recognize that every adversity carries with it the seed of an equivalent or greater benefit.
Recognize that man's faith is tested many times. It is just one of the many testing times.

No comments:

Post a Comment