Monday, April 19, 2010

Napoleon Hill Summary

5 steps

1. Desire

Have a definite major purpose.

My ideal life is a Life of Success as a Trader, Teacher and Writer, a Life of Contribution to my Family, my students and my school, a Life of Abundance and Love wth my Family and a Life of Sound Physical Health.

2. Faith

i)Have the habit of affirming my major purpose at least once daily and
ii) See myself already in possession of the things I want.
iii) Have a burning desire for the realization of my definite major purpose.

3. Plan

i) Use only facts instead of opinions in my decision. Guard against my tendency to harmonize my decisions with my desires and others by asking how they know, ascertain their motives and solicit 3 experts for their views.
ii)Make my own decisions.
iii)Make decisions promptly and never change them.

4. Action

i) Do not procrastinate and be indecisive. Start where I stand. Use my available tools. Better tools will come along.
ii) Go the Extra Mile. Render more service and better service to all people at all times with a pleasing, pleasant attitude. Outdo all my previous efforts.
iii) Budget my time and money towards to attainment of my definite major purpose.

5. Persistance

i) Know that temporary defeat is not permanent failure. It is just a signal that the plans are unsound. Build other plans. Start all over again.
ii) Know that every adversity carries with it the seed of an equivalent benefit. Immediately look for the seed of the equivalent benefit.
iii) Know that man's faith is tested many times and this is just one of the testing times. Have a definite major purpose. Have a definite plan expressed in continuous action. Have a Mastermind group to turn to. Have the habit of igmoring the negative and discouraging remarks of relatives, friends and aquiantances.

No comments:

Post a Comment