Sunday, April 18, 2010

Napoleon Hill

Definiteness of Purpose

Step 1 Have a defininite major purpose

1. I am leading a life of Success as a Trader, Teacher and Writer.

In return, I
i) Develop and implement my trading plans with discipline and risk control.
ii) Master and apply my knowledge on the history of financial markets in my trading and investment
iii) Master and apply the teachings of Napoleon Hill and Sun Tzu Art of War in my life.

2. I am leading my life of Contribution to my family, my students and my school.

3. I am leading my life of Abundance and Love with my family.

4 I am leading my life of Sound Physical Health.


2. Fill my Mind Trough repetitions of thought, words and physical action, Emotionalized with a Burning Desire for its realization and Back it up with the Faith that I have the right and power to what I want.

3. It is the realization of my right, my power and my dignity. It is something that consumes my lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment