Thursday, April 22, 2010

Napoleon Hill

1. Desire

My ideal lifestyle is a life of Success as a Trader, Teacher and Writer.

By 2012, I am the President and Chief Executive of the Yeou Family Investment Corporation and the Chief Fund Manager of the Yeou Family Financial Freedom Fund. I implement my trading plan with discipline and risk control and exploit and profit from the big swings in Market Psychology which is irrational but repetitive. I am earning a monthly income of at least US$10000 per month from my trading.

By 2012, I am a PTtutor with NYP and NTU, teaching Economics and Statistics. I am teaching courses and writing books based on Napoleon Hill's Think and Grow Rich and Sun Tze's ASrt of War. I am earning at least US$10000 per month from my teaching and writing.

My ideal life is a life of Contribution to my family, my students and my school.

By June 2010, I am contributing at least 10% of my trading profits to my family, my gifts for my dear wife and my friends.
By 2012, I am comributing to the lives of my students.
By 2020, I am contributing to my school as the Board of Director of Hwa Chong Institution.

My ideal life is a life of Abundance and Love with my Family.

By 2020, we live in 35 Bedok Place opposite my sister with my Silver Toyota Camry and at least US$1 million in my bank account with Standard Chartered Bank.

My ideal life is a life of Sound Physical Health weighing 65kg, with Hba1C of 6 till I am at least65 years old.

2. Faith

Have the habit of affirming my definite major purpose daily.
See myself already in posession of the things I want.
I have a burning desire to achieve the things I want. I have the right to the things I want and I am going to earn that right by giving more than I desire.

3. Plan

Use only facts in my plan.
Make my own decisions.
Never change what I want.

4. Action

Don't procrastinate. Start where I stand. Use my available tools. Better tools will come along.
Go the extra mile. I have the right for the things I want. I am going to earn that right by giving more than what I want. Give more and better services, to all people at all times with a pleasing, plesant attitude.
Budget all my time to the attainment of my definite major purpose.

5. Persistence
Recogise that temporary defeat is not failure. It is just a signal that my plan don't work. Build other plans. Start all over again.
Recognize that every adversity carries with it the seed of an equivalent and greater benefit.
Recognize that man's faith is tested many times. This is just one of the testing times.

No comments:

Post a Comment